Sunday 27 February 2011

the "ahhhh" moment

Does anyone else get the "ahhhh" moment? Or am I just crazy? ;)
The "ahhh" moment (let's call it T.A.M) is when you get home from school/work/etc (in my case, school), you've put your bag away, you sit down and you just go "ahhhh". The bad thing about the ahhhh moment is that it only lasts a second. After that one second of pure relaxation, you suddenly remember that you have an assignment due the next day, a dog to walk, a 5 page essay to write, and about 17 other things that need doing before you wake up tomorrow.
I had T.A.M today. It was wonderful, then it was terrible. My brain went "ahh!", then it went "nooooo!".
So, am I weird, or does everyone else get this, too? Comment and tell me... I don't want to be alone in my weird-ness! :)

Anyway, thank you very muchly to my new followers (for, uh, following me!). And especially thank you to Emii, for mentioning my blog on your blog...
And, hopefully I'll get more followers soon. :)

Have a wonderful night/day/whatever is is! ;)

Love, Bess

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I do get the "ahhhhh" moment. But as you can see, for me -- it lasts for hours. I don't really have anything to do beside's read and play guitar and eat celery and write my novel. So it's all good.


    Oh, unless you count that assignment. But then, we did that today didn't we?;) Sorta.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, well, maybe you get it like that! :)
    umm.. why is eating celery on your list of things to do?? haha

    ReplyDelete