Tuesday 1 March 2011

autumn. . .

Well, it's the season we've all been dreading! At least I have! ;)
Welcome to Autumn (or fall, if you live in the US), the season where I can never decide what to wear! Does anyone else get that problem? It'll be raining in the morning, so I wear my warm woolies (translation: warm clothing), and by 2 o'clock in the afternoon (Ahhh! My cat, Alfred, just jumped on the keyboard!), it'll be jump-in-the-pool-in-your-clothes weather! Even if it's not autumn where you are, you can still comment with your sympathy for us Aussie girls! So, my advice for those of you who are braving the season with me, always take a change of clothes! :)
But there are so many good things about Autumn, too. I love the colours of the leaves, especially when they go purple! I love jumping on crunchy leaves, and racing my friends to the best ones. Yes, it may sound like I'm about 4, but I LOVE crunching leaves! :) So, next time you see a crunchy leaf, jump on it for me, ok? And then comment and tell me how much fun you had! ;)

Random topic change: Guess what! I now have 8 followers! I'm very excited! I'm aiming to get at least 10 (preferably more) by the end of the week, so tell your friends!! Actually, they may not want to read my random writing! :S ha ha

So, I hope you had a fabulous first-day-of-Autumn (which is also my sister's birthday!), and enjoy tomorrow as well!

Love, Bess x

6 comments:

  1. Sure, I'd be glad to step on Autumn leaves for you...well, beat you to them:P
    Anyway, Autumn's good as. All the coolest people have birthday's in this season;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so here's what I'd do. At school, I can never tell what temperature it's going to be, so I wear a normal shirt and a hoodie, and over that, a jacket. It's really convenient because the school building is always too hot or too cold, and hardly ever anywhere in between. I hope my suggestion helps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I don't like fall much either. But March here means spring....or at least the hope for it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girls...
    thanks for the ideas! i may just be trying them out tomorrow (i was freezing today!)
    cool-as blog, chloe-jane!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bess,
    I just arrived here from Emii's blog. It's interesting to hear how it is autumn where you live while it is the beginning of Spring here in the United States. Some of my favorite things for fall are cute cardigans that I can layer over a classy blouse or a cute cami. Scarves are great to accessorize an outfit with but they also keep you warm and some are big enough that you can unfold them and wear them over your shoulders as a shrug.I hope you stay warm!

    ~Elizabeth J.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, great ideas! And fashionble, too! :)

    ReplyDelete