Thursday 26 May 2011

I'll Be Back Soon....

That reminds me of a song... You might not know it. My school is doing "Oliver!" (you know, Oliver Twist?) for our musical this year, and one of the songs is called "Be Back Soon". Anyway, so that's my post title.

Why? Where am I going? Well, remember how I went on a 2-week hike through the mountains a little while ago? Now, I'm going on a nother school camp, but this one is to the desert for 11 days. We will be helping communities and doing jobs and things for them.I leave on Monday. Today's Friday (Friday, gotta get down on Friiii-da-ay!! haha), but I probably won't get a chance to post again until I get back. Not with all the packing and things I have to do. So I thought I'd just let you know why I'm not posting for a while. My friend, Emii, (some of you might have read her blog. If you haven't, check it out here) is coming too, so she won't be writing for a while, either....

While we are away, your prayers would be gratefully appreciated. I'll be praying for you, as well. :)
And I'll miss you (even though I don't personally know you!).

Have an awesome (almost) 2 weeks, and I'll post again when you get back. If you would like, check out John 14:22-25 while I'm away and tell me what you think... I studied it at Bible Syudy last night, and it's a hard one.

Have fun! :)

Love, Bess x

P.S. Don't have too much fun without me! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment