Thursday 5 May 2011

Well, I'm back!

Yeah, yeah, i know, i haven't posted for about a month and half. Pretty un-dedicated of me, since i only started this blog about-- think quick, Bessie!-- 3 months ago.
But don't worry! I haven't stopped writing for good! And i have reasonably good excuses for not posting. :)

1. I went on a 2 week hike (no computers in the Australian Alps!)
2. My computer got a virus and went to live at the computer-fixing shop for a while
3. My computer came home, went bizarre, and went for another holiday in the computer shop
4. My computer came home-- AGAIN!-- and it wouldn't let me go on my blog. (i know, it's cruel world, isn't it?)

So, those are my (not-so) amazing excuses for not posting. I'll probably post either tomorrow or the next day, hopefully about something more substantial than this! ;)

Until then, i hope you'll forgive me, and have a wonderful whatever-time-of-day you're having!!

Love, Bess x

2 comments:

  1. Woo! Wow, your computer is like, a world-class traveller or something. And I will be looking forward to your next post -- woo! Hey, you should do a guest post on my blog sometime. :D

    ReplyDelete