Monday 16 May 2011

random bits of nothing

Don't worry. I know. I haven't posted for, what? 6 days? Something like that. Anyway, I didn't not post on purpose! Don't hate me! :) I've been to my blog nearly every day since I last posted, but when I go to sign in, it goes "Sorry, blogger is not available" and so on and so forth. Yeah, I know. I should probably get a new computer -- preferably one that doesn't go on holidays to the computer shop and not let me get onto my own blog!

So, I don't really know what to post about now that I'm actually on here. Maybe I'll just talk about random bits of nothing... (hey, that sound suspiciously like my post title! Weird coincidence, huh? :P) So, here goes!

Random nothing #1: My Word-of-the-Day today was (oh no! it washed off my hand. what was it? think! think!) um... got it! (thank you dictionary.com!) Pejorative. It means deragotory or rude.

Random nothing #2: Justin Bieber's middle name is Drew. (that was one from my older sister!)

Random nothing #3: A group of owls is called a parliament. Weird, huh?

Random nothing #4: E=mc2 (yeah, that's right, Eintstein actually stole that from me, I figured it out first!! :P)

Random nothing #5: Ring-a-ring-o'-roses (you know, that game where you dance in a circle?) is actually about the Black Death (or Black Plaugue, whichever you prefer), and the falling down part is about people dying! How sad is that? A little kids' song is about death! :(

Random nothing #6: How about something less morbid now?? Hmm... ok, did you know that Thomas Edison's real name was Barton Lewis.

Random nothing #7: Dogs sweat out of their feet. (Now, I'm not TOTALLY sure about this one. I'm 95% sure).

Random nothing #8: Did you know that I made number 6 up completely? tehehe! You fell for it, didn't you? ;)

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my random nothings (You probably didn't!) But even if you didn't, I had fun writing them for you. :) I hope this post hasn't put you off reading my blog. Don't worry, not all my posts are this brainless!!

Hoping you have a fun day, filled with random nothings (let me know if you get one!)

Love, Bess x

4 comments:

  1. Bess, Bess, Bess
    You could never get me to stop reading your blog. I found it through Emii's blog and LOVE it.
    my blog did that not able to sign in thing. And my computer is new. I just had to wait a while and it let me log in again. glad you're back, girlie. And I did fall for the Thomas Edison thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's kinda tragic about the whole ring around the rosies song:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks, Alisha. It's really nice to know that someone actually likes my blog! :)

    And, yeah, Emii, it is! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I admit it. I fell for it to. Actually, I was pretty intrigued by that and wondered why I'd never heard it before.

    Blogger was down for a couple of days. So silly.

    ReplyDelete